Precision-made guide components are essential for trouble-free alignment and performance of intricate, high-speed stamping dies. These components are your last line of defense against out-of-spec stampings, die upsets, die crashes, and costly scrap or downtime.
McNeil Guide Systems specializes in guide system components for fully engaged, preloaded (Type 1) applications. Our reputation for producing high-performance guide system products has made us the choice of OEM system builders, die makers, and precision stamping operations worldwide.
- Highest quality materials
- Tight dimensional tolerances
- Sophisticated metal treatment capabilities
- Fine surface finishes, produced via CNC or manual grinding
- Exceptional product durability
- Extended service life, including the refurbishing of lightly-used components
Count on McNeil Industries for fast, accurate, and trouble-free service for guide components. Every McNeil Guide System Product is backed by McNeil Industries’ Brand Promise—our assurance of superior product performance and on-time delivery.
- Product Engineering (2-D, 3-D CAD, including SolidWorks™ software)
- Development of OEM guide pins and bushings
- Reverse engineering of MRO and replacement parts
- Pin and bushing conversions (two-piece to one-piece)
- Production of standard, custom, or spare/replacement parts, with small, flexible production runs
- Heat treatment